- The area is beautiful and encompasses about 2200 acres with a 4-wheeler track for a terrific ride through karst country including a trip into the cave system.
- The ATV tours are 2-hours long and are offered at 9am, 12pm and 3pm, though they may be able to be flexible to fit your schedule — call to inquire.
- Reservations are required, so call ahead of time. They accept cash and credit cards, though you will need a credit card to make your reservation.
- Drivers must be 16 years old and in possession of a valid driver license. Riders have to be at least 8 years old. Drivers and riders can switch roles (ages permitting) during mid-tour.
- They have 10 ATVs, so the maximum group size is 20 people (10 drivers and 10 riders).
- The tour takes 2 hours, but allow some extra time before and after the tour.
- You can call them at 787-629-0222 for more information or to make a reservation.
- You can visit the Campo Rico Trail Rides ATV Tour web site for more information.
Your chance to experience the Puerto Rico countryside is waiting for you. We cater to anyone from individuals to large groups.
Also note that Hacienda Campo Rico offers a variety of entertainment from wedding planning to zip-lining they can do it all--just ask.
GPS COORDINATES: 18.419194,-65.953881