Hola! Located in Luquillo, just 35 minutes from the airport in San Juan, this 3 bedroom 2 bath beach front condo has everything you need for a relaxing vacation. The condo is located in Playa Azul, a gated beachfront community, just steps away from Luquillo Beach. Enjoy the beautiful sunrise in the morning, swimming, snorkeling and boogie boarding in the afternoon and rum drinks on the balcony in the evening.
You will have access to a full size pool, kiddie pool, playground equipment, basketball court, tennis court and a nicely stocked on-site library.
When you awake each morning head out to the 11th floor balcony to enjoy a cup of Puerto Rican coffee while watching the gorgeous sunrise and enjoying the soothing sound of the surf on the beach. You can also check in with the “real” world on your laptop with the free high speed wifi available while watching the wave’s crash on the beach.
The master bedroom boasts a king size bed and attached bathroom with a shower/tub combination. The second bedroom has a queen size bed and the third bedroom has both a queen and a twin bed. The second two rooms share a bathroom- also with a tub/shower. Six guests can be comfortable in theis spacious condo.
The unit is fully air conditioned with a ductless unit in the living area and window units in each bedroom. The living room and each bedroom also offer a ceiling fan if you prefer to keep the windows open and just let the salt air and soothing sounds of the beach lull you to sleep each night.
We have a washer and dryer in the condo and also have beach towels, beach chairs and umbrella available.
The condo is well located to enjoy the best of Puerto Rico. We are 20 minutes from El Yunque rainforest and the bio-bay in Fajardo and only 40 minutes from Old San Juan and the historic forts. The local area has several beaches in walking distance as well as restaurants and a grocery store.
Come and enjoy this treasure in the Caribbean.
• Begin each morning on the 11th floor balcony watching the lovely sunrise over the ocean.
• Our favorite activity is to walk on the Luquillo beaches. It is less than 200 yards from the door of the condo across the courtyard to Playa Azul beach.
• Hike the nearby nature trails in El Yunque National Forest or visit Las Paylas water slides on the way to Sabana.
• The reefs just off the beach have an abundance of sea life and snorkeling in 80 degree water is always a pleasure.
• A quick 10 minute drive to Fajardo will put you in one of the largest marinas in the Caribbean with many deep sea fishing, open water sailing and scuba charters available.
• Walk along the beach to visit La Selva Nature Reserve (officially known as the Northeast Ecological Corridor) 3,240 acres of freshwater marshes, mangrove and other coastal forests, sandy beaches and coral reefs and with miles of rugged undisturbed coastline.
• Join the activities of the gated common area with pools, tennis court, handball and basketball courts and several areas of playground equipment for the smaller guests.
• Fajardo and San Juan are both an easy drive.
• The entire island of enchantment is easily accessible from this beautiful location.
• Walk to the west along Playa Azul beach and you will find a quiet shallow bay with flat calm waters and continue on to arrive at the famous blue flag Luquillo Beach.
• Heading to the east you will come to La Pared a local surfing beach. Try surfing at La Pared with the surf instructors from the Luquillo surf shop.
• La Selva has miles of empty beach to explore and is just beyond La Pared to the east of the condo.
• Balneario Monserrate is a Blue-Flag beach with BBQ grills and life-guards on duty.
• White herons and iguanas are often spotted in groves along La Selva.
• Leatherback and green sea turtles can be found nesting during the April to July season on La Selva.
• Sand dollars and other “treasures” of the Caribbean can be found on the local beaches.
Lovely Views from every window
3 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms
1 king bed, 2 queen beds and 1 twin bed
New mattresses and soft bedding
Full kitchen with appliances
Air Conditioning and ceiling fans in the living room and each bedroom
Washer and dryer in the condo
Refrigerator has an ice maker
42” LED/LCD/HDTV with HD cable
High speed wireless internet
Leather seating with recliners in the living area
Patio set with rocking chairs on the balcony
Coffee pot with timer
Rates for this oceanfront Condo in Luquillo, Puerto Rico
Year Round rates are: $1050/week and $3400/month
Damage deposit of $250
Parking fee is $20 and will be paid to guard at gate upon arrival
Puerto Rico lodging tax of 7% will be added to final cost
Cleaning fee of $85 is included in rental rate.
One week minimum rental.
FYI: BALNEARIO: in Puerto Rico these beaches are tested every 2 weeks to ensure water quality
Dulces Suenos Beachfront Condo in Puerto Rico has affordable year round rates.
Daily: $160/night 4 night minimum
Weekly: $1050.00 / week
Monthly: $3400.00 / month
Dulces Suenos PR,LLC
3812 W Woolard Rd
Colbert, WA 99005
Phone: 509 993-2330